Sacred Body, LLC is a trauma-informed bodywork practice specializing in Nurturing Therapeutic Massage, Fascial Therapy, Oncology Massage, Manual Lymph Drainage and Intuitive Presence modalities.
Anji knows it is everyone's birthright to be present and mindful in their own body. She understands how physical or emotional trauma and/or the stress of modern living can disconnect people from their own bodies. She is passionate about helping people find a pathway back to being present and at home in their sacred body. She approaches every client with respect, compassion and kindness. Her training combines listening, intuition, and mindfulness with bodywork techniques. The result is a session tailored to the needs and goals of the client that helps people feel connected to themselves. Clients describe their experience working with Anji here.
Trainings and Certifications:
Anji is a graduate of the Santa Fe School of Massage and a licensed massage therapist in New Mexico. She holds a Bachelors of Social Work from Arizona State University and a Master's of Counseling Psychology from Prescott College. She is a Teaching Assistant and the Admissions Coordinator at the Santa Fe School of Massage and a member of the American Massage Therapy Association. She has completed numerous Continuing Education courses:
- Manual Lymph Drainage (Vodder Technique) Certification Course 45-hour
- Massage for People Living with Cancer Training 24-hour
- Intuitive Healing Presence Course 100-hour
- ETHICS: The Transgender Body on the Table 4-hour
- Trauma, Abuse & Neglect and the Ethical Delivery of a Trauma-Informed Parenting Curriculum 11-hour
- Training on How Being Trauma-Informed Improves Criminal Justice System Responses 4-hour
- Trauma- Informed Care Course by NCFY
The first Wednesday of every month she volunteers her time and skill at the Intuitive Presence Energywork Clinic hosted by Santa Fe Community Yoga Center.